EASY TO USE DBM PUTTY
Ossify DBM Putty is formable and flowable. OSSIFY resists irrigation and can be used to augment autologous cancellous or cortico-cancellous grafts.
Ossify DBM Putty is entirely derived from human allograft bone tissue. A unique processing method was invented to eliminate the need for extrinsic organic carriers that have no bioactivity or biological function.
DEMINERALIZED ALLOGRAFT BONE WITH OSTEOINDUCTIVE POTENTIAL
Demineralized bone matrices are prepared by acid extraction of allograft bone, resulting in a loss of the majority of the mineralized components with retention of collagen and the non-collagenous proteins, including growth factors.
The efficacy of a demineralized bone matrix (DBM) as a bone-graft substitute or extender may be related to the total amount of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) present, and the ratios of the diﬀerent BMPs present. BMPs belong to the transforming growth factor (TGF) superfamily of proteins
THOROUGHLY TESTED FOR
- Antibodies to the Human Immunodeficiency Virus, Type 1 and Type 2 (Anti-HIV-1 and Anti-HIV-2)
- Nucleic Acid Test (NAT) for HIV-1
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg)
- Nucleic Acid Test (NAT) for the Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Total Antibodies to Hepatitis B Core Antigen (Anti-HBc—Total, Meaning IgG and IgM)
- Antibodies to the Hepatitis C Virus (Anti-HCV);
- Nucleic Acid Test (NAT) for HCV
American Association of Tissue Bank (AATB) accredited. DBM is terminally sterilized using validated e-beam irradiation. Recovery and Screening performed according to FDA and AATB guidelines.
OSSIFY DBM PUTTY
|Catalog #||Product Name|
|OD-T-500||5cc Ossify™ DBM Cartridge|
|OD-T-700||7.5cc Ossify™ DBM Cartridge|
|OD-T-1000||10cc Ossify™ DBM Cartridge|
|OD-S-02||Ossify™ 100% DBM Syringe – 2.5cc|
|OD-S-05||Ossify™ 100% DBM Syringe – 5cc|
|OD-S-10||Ossify™ 100% DBM Syringe – 10cc|