Cortical Fibers Technology
OSSIFY™ DBM FIBER
EASY TO USE
OSSIFY DBM Fiber Technology consists of 100% Demineralized Cortical Bone, creating a malleable porous structure when hydrated with any bioactive agent. The porous matrix provides an excellent osteoconductive scaffold with increased osteoinductive potential based on its larger surface area.
OSSIFY DBM Fiber Technology offers a combination of a porous surface structure and a bulk fibrous structure. This combination simultaneously provides a porous host for endogenous cells, and serves an attractive protein binding site for cell signaling to promote chemotaxis. OSSIFY DBM Fiber can serve as a superior vehicle for tissue integration when combined with the inherent biochemical properties of the scaffold.
THOROUGHLY TESTED FOR
- Antibodies to the Human Immunodeficiency Virus, Type 1 and Type 2 (Anti-HIV-1 and Anti-HIV-2)
- Nucleic Acid Test (NAT) for HIV-1
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg)
- Nucleic Acid Test (NAT) for the Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Total Antibodies to Hepatitis B Core Antigen (Anti-HBc—Total, Meaning IgG and IgM)
- Antibodies to the Hepatitis C Virus (Anti-HCV);
- Nucleic Acid Test (NAT) for HCV
|OST-T-500 Cartridge||5 CC|
|OST-T-1000 Cartridge||10 CC|